Hi everyone! Happy Labour Day! Check out some of these awesome articles to read while you have a coffee or two.
Here are my Top Training & Nutrition Articles of The Week:
- Tips For Client-Centered Coaching – Todd Bumgardner and Mike Robertson, Robertson Training System
- 10 Random Thoughts on Long-Term Fitness Industry Success – Eric Cressey
- The 7 Most Common Dumbest Exercises — Nick Tumminello
- Tip: Stop Doing the Standing Hamstring Stretch — John Rusin, T-Nation
- The Importance of the Lats in the Deadlift – Greg Nuckols
- When to “Fix” Someone’s Squat — Tony Gentilcore
- Will a High-Protein Diet Harm Your Health? The Real Story on the Risks (and Rewards) of Eating More Protein — Helen Kollias, Precision Nutrition
- Surviving The Dr. Oz Diet (And Other Fad Advice) — John Berardi, Precision Nutrition
Sign up and receive your FREE 3-in-1 Athlete Performance Pack!