The College/Prop Sport Performance Training programs offer high quality individualized training that will help elite athletes perform at a high-level and reduce the likelihood of potential injury. Combining science and in-the-trench experience to produce guaranteed results, it includes proper instruction to movement preparation, injury reduction, linear & multi-directional speed, power training, strength training, and energy-systems conditioning.
- Maximum velocity
- Change of direction
- 60 Minutes of Formal Strength and Power Training
- Olympic lifting technique
- Strength training
- Sports specific supplementary exercises
- Proper movement techniques with increased force production lead to maximized potential.
- As athletes naturally increase in height, weight, strength and aggressiveness, the need for improved joint integrity is vital for reducing the chance of injury.