POLICIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
KP Strength & Performance's policies are subject to change; such changes are effective without notice.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION & POLICY AGREEMENT
By registering for services with KP Strength & Performance, the client understands and agrees to KP Strength & Performance's terms and conditions and policies.
FEES & REFUNDS
All prices listed include HST and are subject to change. Payment is due before the program start date. The following payment methods are accepted:
- For full payment: Visa, Mastercard, Cash, and Interac E-Transfer.
- For automatic monthly payments: Visa, Visa Debit, and Mastercard only.
Programs are non-refundable and contracts cannot be terminated unless specifically noted as month-to-month. Postponement or cancellation of recurring payments may be made in the following cases only:
- The client sustains an injury that does not allow them to complete the remainder of their training; in the event that this should occur, the account will be paused and resumed at a later time.
- The client can no longer train due to moving at least 40km away from the athletic facility location at which they registered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your membership. Proof of new address required.
MONTH-TO-MONTH CANCELLATION POLICY
Month-to-month programs/payment plans are auto-renewing subscriptions. To cancel a month-to-month payment plan, we require a cancellation request by email (send to email@example.com) at least 14 days before your next scheduled autopayment.
For recurring payments, the client gives KP Strength & Performance authorization to automatically bill client on a monthly basis until their order is paid in full. A receipt will be emailed at the beginning of each billing cycle.
For training contracts with any commitment longer than 2 months, contract lengths are consecutive. For instance, if you sign up for a training contract with a 6-month commitment, your training contract is for 6 consecutive months.
For session cancellations, KP Strength & Performance requires a 24-hour advanced notice (from the date and time of their session) by contacting us at 647-490-1343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a client misses a session with proper 24-hour notice, they may set up a time to make up that session within 30 days. Clients and/or their parent/guardian are responsible for booking make-up sessions. If the client fails to notify us 24 hours in advance, a missed session cannot be made up. However, we will allow an “unexcused” session to be made up in the event of unforeseen emergencies (injury, accident, death, family emergency).
PRIVACY & SECURITY
OTHER PROGRAM POLICIES
- Clients must train on their designated day and time. Clients cannot switch their time slot unless discussed with the trainer at least 48 hours in advance.
- For our monthly membership services, all sessions MUST be completed within the month. For instance, the 2 sessions/week program allows for up to 8 sessions per month. Missed sessions without 48-hour notice (see above) will not roll over to the next month.