WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Full name of client and parent/guardian if applicable
- Contact information including phone number, email address, home address and mailing address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information that you provide through your coaching notes if a client
- Billing information including debit/credit card number, name on card, and billing address
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information for registration, payment/billing , to understand your needs, and provide you with a better service, as well as the following:
- Basic contact purposes via phone, mail, and/or email
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Periodic promotional email newsletters about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only send you promotional emails if you have expressed you wish to receive them upon registration.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
It is understood and agreed to that the below identified discloser of confidential information may provide certain information that is, and must be kept, confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary, it is agreed that the following conditions must be met at all times.
- Confidential Information Description
Refer to the Nutritional Consultation Agreement for details regarding conditions of the said agreement. Any, and all, information within the above mentioned agreement falls within this Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
This NDA includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Private and corporate details and information
- Cost coverage’s
- Personal and corporate nutritional consultation details
- The Recipient Agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser to anyone unless required to do so by Law.
- Agreement Conditions
This Agreement supplements the Nutritional Consultation agreement as stated in this document. The conditions of this NDA cover this entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information, and include the previously mentioned Nutritional Consultation agreement.
- Changes to this Agreement
Any addition and/or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by all necessary parties.
- Unenforceable Provisions
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
Sign up and receive your FREE 3-in-1 Athlete Performance Pack!