During these formative years, the body is primed for new information and ready to ingrain new movement patterns. Athletes will be introduced to and create foundations of overall athleticism in a fun, positive and high-success environment.
High priority on the following skills:
- Running technique
- Athletic coordination
- Relative strength
Developing these skills are vital in establishing a child’s athletic foundation for improved performance, injury prevention, and long-term enjoyment of sports participation.
Ages 14-17 (High School), 60-Minute Sessions, Up to 3x/Week
Building on the fundamentals developed in the Youth Program, in the Advanced Program athletes will develop neuromuscular patterns and apply those learnings towards athletic skill application.
- Maximum velocity
- Change of direction
- 60 Minutes of Formal Strength and Power Training
- Olympic lifting technique
- Strength training
- Sports specific supplementary exercises
- Proper movement techniques with increased force production lead to maximized potential.
- As athletes naturally increase in height, weight, strength and aggressiveness, the need for improved joint integrity is vital for reducing the chance of injury.