During these formative years, the body is primed for new information and ready to ingrain new movement patterns. Athletes will be introduced to and create foundations of overall athleticism in a fun, positive and high-success environment.
High priority on the following skills:
- Running technique
- Athletic coordination
- Relative strength
Developing these skills are vital in establishing a child’s athletic foundation for improved performance, injury prevention, and long-term enjoyment of sports participation.
Building on the fundamentals developed in the Youth Program, in the Advanced Program athletes will develop neuromuscular patterns and apply those learnings towards athletic skill application.
- Maximum velocity
- Change of direction
- 60 Minutes of Formal Strength and Power Training
- Olympic lifting technique
- Strength training
- Sports specific supplementary exercises
- Proper movement techniques with increased force production lead to maximized potential.
- As athletes naturally increase in height, weight, strength and aggressiveness, the need for improved joint integrity is vital for reducing the chance of injury.