I hope you had a great weekend! I know I did. If you know me, then you know I love me some American Football. It’s always exciting on the first Sunday of the NFL season.
Anyways, I hope you have a Happy Monday! Enjoy.
Here are my Top Training & Nutrition Articles of The Week:
- How to Correctly and Properly Assess a Client’s Squat – Kevin Mullen
- How Lower Body Exercise Can Impact Upper Body Function – Eric Cressey
- The Stretch You Should Do Every Day – Bret Contreras
- Program Design Consideration For The New Personal Trainer – Tony Gentilcore
- Coaching Elite And Professional Athletes – Dr. John Berardi
- Fitness & Menstrual Health – Spencer Nadolsky, Precision Nutrition