Ages 13-18 (High School), 60-Minute Sessions, Up to 2-3x/Week
Building on the fundamentals developed in the Youth Program, in the Advanced Program athletes will develop neuromuscular patterns and apply those learnings towards athletic skill application.
- Maximum velocity
- Change of direction
- 60 Minutes of Formal Strength and Power Training
- Olympic lifting technique
- Strength training
- Sports specific supplementary exercises
- Proper movement techniques with increased force production lead to maximized potential.
- As athletes naturally increase in height, weight, strength and aggressiveness, the need for improved joint integrity is vital for reducing the chance of injury.