Speed + Agility Training
Become a faster, elusive and explosive athlete this spring with our outdoor Speed + Agility Training Sessions! For youth athletes ages 10-18 in the Greater Toronto Area.
Develop elite speed + agility this spring
Keep your youth athletes active + athletic with our 4-Week Speed Training + Agility Training - outdoor speed training sessions to help improve their athleticism and get better in their sport.
click below to enrol today
$260 PER ATHLETE INCL. HST
$260 PER ATHLETE INCL. HST
KP Strength & Performance exists to empower and educate athletes to reach their highest potential, during and beyond their athletic careers. From youth athletes and teams to the pros (NBA, NHL, OHL), train with Head Sports Performance Coach Kyle Paraggua.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each training session runs for 1 hour.
This program is for athletes ages 10-18 years old and is co-ed. If your child is turning 10 soon, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider allowing them to join based on skill level.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express credit and debit cards when registering online. If you prefer to pay by Interac E-transfer, please email us at email@example.com to register and reserve your spot. Pricing is in Canadian dollars.
All purchases are non-refundable. Unless we have to reschedule due to severe weather conditions (please see our weather policy), missed sessions cannot be made up.
Yes, training sessions will run rain or shine. We will only cancel and reschedule sessions if there are severe weather conditions and/or warnings (e.g. thunderstorm, lightning, tornado warning, etc.). For any session changes due to weather, we will notify athletes and parents/guardians as soon as possible.
The health and safety of our athletes is always top priority. Therefore, we have set in place the following protocols regarding COVID-19:
- Outdoor, contactless training
- Physical distancing measures while training (minimum 6 feet apart for the entirety of the session)
- No sharing or handling of equipment if any at all (e.g. cones, pylons, hurdles).
- Limited number of athletes per session (9 max. plus Coach Kyle) in order to ensure proper distancing and quality attention for each athlete.
- Athletes are welcome to bring their own hand sanitizer. We will also have hand sanitizer available if needed.
- We kindly ask athletes to stay home if they or members of their household are sick, symptomatic, and/or test positive with COVID-19. Regarding symptom checks, please self-assess before each training session.
- We also recommend that parents/guardians only stay for drop-off and pick-up; that way, we can reduce the group size and keep our sessions as safe as possible.
Yes, we’d be happy to help athletes increase their training program either through more in-person sessions, online programs on our KP ELITE App, or a combination of both. Please email us as this is available on request.
All you really need are running shoes and a water bottle. We’ll also be sending an electronic waiver by email which will be required before your first session. We’re excited to train with you!